I'm already connected to internet. But it shows I'm NOT! Please Fix ...
[this post serves as a reference to my questions in some web communities.]
I posted this question on some web communities, and this post serves as a reference to them. If you know any fix, just comment here. It would be useful to the people who google the same problem.
A picture worth more than words.
|Network Problem : click to enlarge.|
- My Windows 7 PC says it's mot connected to the Internet. The bottom right icons and menus shows the same. ( see the figure )
- But still I can browse, visit websites and do anything.
- I was ignoring this problem for a few weeks since there was no problem to access internet through my browser.
- I came to know that some advanced functions are disabled in this mode.
- I thought the problem is with the router in my home. The problem persist even after the modem reset.
- Please answer if you have any fix ?
- OR tell me how to reset the entire network settings in my PC ?
Update (9/9/15) : The problem has fixed with the most terrific method. I made a RESET on it.
No problems found on Windows 7. I got upgrade to W10.