Skip to main content

Missed you Angular

In a phase when I was developing Formia (our acadamic mini project), I needed to add a dynamic heading. hmm.., that means: I have an

<input type="text" name="title">

and a <p>...</p> tag.
I wanted to display the content of text box on <p> as I type on text box. At that point, I was unaware of AngularJS. I implemented that in pure JS. wired...

For the record, this feature could be implemented easily by Angular, as follows:

When you type on the box below, the content will dynamically display next to it.

{{message}}

(for best results use Chrome / Firefox)

Well, how's this happening?


Add the Angular CDN script to top of the HTML.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.4.8/angular.min.js"></script>

Add this 4 line to have that magic.

<div ng-app="">
<input type="text" ng-model="message">
{{message}}
</div>

Refresh your page. :)

This is because of 2-way data binding. You can read more at Angular Documentation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talky Messenger Documentation & Setup

( Github ) Just created a chat app that runs in Node and Socket. the attempt was worthy. Talky is a messenger app built with Node, Express, Socket, Angular & Bootstrap. It's like a server-client structure. (But obviously not like the one we done at OS lab using shared memory). It has a broadcasting structure. Talky does not keep a log on chat. i.e., It doesn't have a memory or database. When we close the browser window, chat history is lost. There I also added a basic console, protected by a password, to send real-time notifications to active clients. The name 'Talky' was suggested by a friend of mine. (hey, thank you for that. The fact is that I am not really good at naming...😝) What if sometimes your college blocks WhatsApp? Try Talky. ( There is also a website on internet in the name of 'Talky' which has no connection with this one. ) Download Talky Messenger To use Talky, all you need is 3 things: Node server Source code...

Connecting Kerala's Call of Duty Warzone Community: Find Your Squad!

Namaskaram f ellow Warzone fanatics! Tired of dropping into Verdansk only to be met with a chorus of confused comms and random grenades? I feel your pain. Finding a squad that speaks your language (literally and figuratively) can be tougher than surviving a gas zone with only a pistol. That's why I've built this little corner of the internet – a rallying point for all the Malayalam-speaking Warzone warriors of Kerala! warzonekerala.com Why Join the Kerala Warzone Group? (More Than Just a Game): Let's face it, Warzone isn't just about shooting and looting. It's about camaraderie, shared victories, and the glorious "poda mone dinesha" moments. Here's why joining our community is a game-changer: Bhasha Bliss: Finally, a squad where you can strategize in crystal-clear Malayalam! No more frantic hand gestures or Google Translate mishaps. Coordinate drops, call out enemies, and celebrate wins in your mother tongue. Kerala Connection: Connect with ...

How to install Node.js

Installing Node in Windows Installing node in Windows is pretty easy. To install Node you should be aware of your Windows bit version(32-bit / 64-bit). To know that, right click 'computer'>Properties. There you will find the bit version of the OS you are using. Now you know about the version of the OS you are using. - Head to nodes official website ( nodejs.org ) and download the msi for your version. - I recommend opting the LTS version of node. (if you have any suggestions, let me know.) - Install node with default recommended configuration. Installing Node in Linux/ Ubuntu This article will help you :  https://nodejs.org/en/download/package-manager/ If you don't have curl in your system, use terminal to: sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install curl Source:  http://askubuntu.com/questions/259681/the-program-curl-is-currently-not-installed