Test Your JDK
- Open Command Prompt, type ‘java’ – enter. à If it is working, do the following tip.
- Try this program:
- Open Notepad and type the following codes:
public static void main(String args)
System.out.println(“wow! It’s working..!”);
- Save the file as “Awe.java”.
- Open Command Prompt and set the corresponding file address.
- Type ‘javac Awe.java’ –enter. (Now the code is compiled)
- Type ‘java Awe’ –enter. (Now the program is executed)
- If you are getting an output as “wow! It’s working..!”, then the installation is perfect.
- Click here for simple demonstration of java progs.